|>> Deutch / Italiano / English|
13 Nights Tour To Egypt, 7 Nights Cruise + 6 Nights Cairo
[ DAY 1 ] Cairo
[ DAY 4 ] Cairo / Luxor
Early morning transfer to Cairo Airport for your flight to Luxor, upon arrival at Luxor Airport and transfer to you Cruise ship for a seven nights cruises. (B/L/D)
[ DAY 5 ] Luxor / Esna / Edfu
Cross the Nile to the West Bank. Visit the Necropolis of Thebes, Queen Hatshepsut Funerary Temple and the Valley of the Kings and Queens, and set sail to Esna to cross the Nile Lock and continue sailing to Edfu for overnight. (B/L/D)
[ DAY 6 ] Edfu / Kom Ombo / Aswan
This morning we Enjoy a very relaxing sail on the river Nile to observe the domestic Egyptian life on both banks of the River Nile, arriving at Kom Ombo early afternoon to visit the twin temple of Gods Sobek and Horus and then continue sailing to Aswan. (B/L/D)
[ DAY 7 ] Aswan
Morning free to enjoy the Aswan City on your own, afternoon sail by felucca to view the Elephantine Island and see the Nilometer built by the Pharaohs, and view the Agha Khan Mausoleum from your felucca. (B/L/D)
[ DAY 8 ] Aswan / Kom Ombo / Edfu
Before leaving Aswan, you'll pay a visit to the awesome Aswan dams, Philae Temple, and gaze at the massive Unfinished Obelisk in the granite quarry, Set sail to Edfu City and overnight. (B/L/D)
[ DAY 9 ] EDFU / Esna / Luxor
This morning we take a Horse carriage ride visit the Edfu Temple; it's considered to be the apex of Egyptian architecture. Then sail to Esna to cross the Nile lock, and continue on to Luxor. (B/L/D)
[ DAY 10 ] Luxor
Today you will visit the Luxor Temple, dedicated to God Amon-Ra. Ramses II, who added statues of him-self, expanded it, then go on to visit the magnificent Karnak Temple. (B/L/D)
[ DAY 11 ] Luxor / Cairo
This morning we fly to Cairo and check-in your hotel, rest of day at leisure to explore Cairo city on your own. (B)
[ DAY 12 ] Cairo
Day at leisure to gather all what you did the last few days, and continue to explore Cairo and Giza highlights. (B)
[ DAY 13 ] Cairo / Alexandria
Today we have a very big highlight; we dive to Alexandria to spend our day exploring the Greco Roman Museum, the Catacombs, The Bombay's Pillar, The Jewelry Palace of Mohamed Ali Family and the Montazah Palace. (B/L)
[ DAY 14 ] Cairo
Early morning transfer to Cairo Airport for your flight back home. (B)
* Airports Meet and assist services throughout.
* 6 Nights Cairo based on Bed and Breakfast, 7 Nights Nile Cruise Based on Full Board Starting By Lunch and Ending with Breakfast.
* Two full days Cairo, one full day Alexandria, all the Cruise sites with professional Egyptologist, including the entry fee to the sites mentioned above.
* Two local lunches in Cairo and one local lunch in Alexandria.
* The price doesn't include Domestic Air or the visa to Egypt.
* Peak period Hotels supplement over the Tour price according to Hotel List.
* These prices are valid up till October 31, 2008 - for winter rates please contact us directly.
* Cairo / Luxor / Cairo by Domestic Flights .
|9 ROSTOM ST, GARDEN CITY 11461 ,CAIRO ,EGYPT